OC Wills and Trust Attorneys are experienced in all areas of estate planning, elder law and asset protection. We have the ability to offer our clients superior service in the following fields.
We create comprehensive estate plans designed to meet the unique goals of our clients. These plans often consist of a number of important documents that can help to outline your healthcare wishes in the event of incapacity and distribute your assets upon your passing. Important estate planning documents include:
- Revocable Living Trust
- Last Will and Testament
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Healthcare Directives
We charge a flat fee for our estate planning services. At your initial consultation, you will receive a list of estate planning packages detailing what each includes and how much it costs. All of these plans can be customized to meet your needs.
After consulting with our clients and determining what their objectives are, we add another layer to their estate plan if necessary. This extra layer might include the following:
Elder law is a relatively new area of the law that has been created solely for the purpose of serving the elderly community. OC Wills and Trust Attorneys assist seniors and their families with the following:
When serving our clients, one of the main objectives of OC Wills and Trust Attorneys is to protect the assets they have worked so hard to earn. We also work to save your family money after your passing and to protect the assets you have passed down to them. With our asset protection services, we help clients to:
- Prevent the need to liquidate assets to pay for long term care using Medicaid, long term care and veteran’s planning.
- Reduce the amount of estate taxes your family will be liable for after your death.
- Protect your assets and the assets of your beneficiaries from creditors, divorcing spouses and judgments.
How are we different from other Estate Planning Firms?
- Experience: Brian Chew has been a licensed attorney for over 20 years and specializes in estate planning. He is also a VA Accredited Attorney specializing in the area of VA benefits.
- Independence: We are not affiliated with any financial services firm and our sole source of revenue is from the legal fees we charge. No hidden agendas to use estate planning to gain access to your financial information.
- Quality: We produce customized comprehensive estate planning documents that are of the highest quality and designed to meet your estate planning goals. They also include extensive contingency plans for all of the curve balls life throws at you.
- Promptness: We can accommodate most clients within a week of calling us for an appointment and most plans will be completed within 2 business days of your initial consultation
- Responsiveness: We strive to return phone calls and emails within 1 business days.
- Ease of Communication: We are available to you through many modes of communication, whether it be via email, phone, or in person. Brian himself or one of our associate attorneys will be happy to assist you.
Please contact OC Wills and Trust Attorneys at (949)288-3598 to discuss your estate planning, elder law or asset protection matter today.
Estate Planning News
Estate Planning FAQS
The Law Office of Brian Chew assists clients with Estate Planning, Residential Real Estate, Life
Insurance and Financial Planning in Irvine, California, as well as the following Orange County cities: Lake Forest, East Irvine, El Toro, Laguna Hills, Lake Forest, Aliso Viejo, Newport Coast, Ladera Ranch, Newport Beach, Laguna Woods, Mission Viejo, Foothill Ranch, Tustin, Corona Del Mar, Santa Ana, Costa Mesa, Laguna Niguel, Silverado Rancho, Santa Margarita and Trabuco Canyon.