|As our offices begin to re-open in accordance with state guidelines, we are implementing the following protocols to help ensure the safety and health of our clients and staff.
- In person meetings will be scheduled on a case by case basis as we start the process of bringing back our attorneys to the office. However, for the foreseeable future, for the safety of all involved we will try to limit the length or number of in person meetings by completing as much of the estate planning process virtually via the phone, email, fax, Zoom or Google Meet video conferencing.
- For in person meetings, our landlords, The Irvine Company and Premier Workspaces, have indicated that they will endeavor to sanitize all of common areas and high touch surfaces on a regular basis. Premier Workspaces requires all clients who enter our suites to wear a face covering. If you do not have a face covering, they will provide one for you.
- All of our staff members will wear face coverings
- In our offices, we have placed 4 foot long clear protective shields on our desks, provide hand sanitizer for our clients and will sanitize the seats and desks between each appointment. Clients will be given disposable pens as needed.
- At this time, we request that our clients not bring their minor children to our offices and to please advise us in advance if more than 3 people will be attending the meeting as we may need to secure a conference room.
Please click here to schedule your appointment.
OC Wills and Trust Attorneys